By Chris Parker
The Frog and the Fish prompts you to question how much you have been shaped by your culture—the water you live in.
A powerful and challenging book for young adults (though many will find it helpful) that explores the shaping effects of our culture, through asking big questions and reflecting on big issues.
- Who are we, really?
- What’s the nature and purpose of the world?
- Why is there so much injustice and what can we do about it?
- What is the purpose of work?
- Are there traps with technology?
- What about sex and self-image?
- What’s the place of stuff in our lives?
- Does absolute truth exist?
- Is there a source of ultimate happiness?
“When I read this book I wanted to give it to every young adult that I know. However, it is not just school leavers that need to read this book, but all of us who are swimming in cultural water that may be slowly killing us. If you are a Christian person you will be challenged as to whether the culture or the gospel is shaping your life and longings. As a person not yet convinced of the Christian faith, you will be invited to consider a freedom and purpose for which you may have been searching. A perfect book for every school leaver!”
Dr Ken Dickens – National Institute for Christian Education
Click here to view the Contents page
Click here to visit The Frog and the Fish website for further resources
Click here to download eBook version
Audio book version
Click here to download audiobook version
Prefer an invoice?