By Chris Parker
The Frog and the Fish prompts you to question how much you have been shaped by your culture—the water you live in.
A powerful and challenging book for young adults (though many will find it helpful) that explores the shaping effects of our culture, through asking big questions and reflecting on big issues.
- Who are we, really?
- What’s the nature and purpose of the world?
- Why is there so much injustice and what can we do about it?
- What is the purpose of work?
- Are there traps with technology?
- What about sex and self-image?
- What’s the place of stuff in our lives?
- Does absolute truth exist?
- Is there a source of ultimate happiness?
“When I read this book I wanted to give it to every young adult that I know. However, it is not just school leavers that need to read this book, but all of us who are swimming in cultural water that may be slowly killing us. If you are a Christian person you will be challenged as to whether the culture or the gospel is shaping your life and longings. As a person not yet convinced of the Christian faith, you will be invited to consider a freedom and purpose for which you may have been searching. A perfect book for every school leaver!”
Dr Ken Dickens – National Institute for Christian Education
Click here to view the Contents page
Click here to visit The Frog and the Fish website for further resources
Prefer an invoice?