Designed specifically for Christian teachers serving in Christian schools, this journal is distributed free to all members of the Christian Educators’ Professional Association (CEPA) and is also available to others by subscription. This is a highly regarded journal internationally with a diverse subscription base. It aims to challenge Christian educators to a fuller understanding of their tasks and responsibilities. It raises issues critical to the development of teaching and learning in a distinctively Christian way.
The journal includes:
- practical ideas for teachers
- reflection and analysis of Christian education
- book and curricula reviews
- news of courses and conferences
- discussions of current educational issues
Would you like to contribute?
Would you like to advertise in CTJ? Click here for a prospectus